Who we are
VisionContribute in making India healthy, strong & prosperous, and re-establish India as a spiritual superpower through Yoga. PYNCC is to model the Yogic lifestyle, and provide a disciplined, compassionate space for practicing the tenets of simple, healthy living and high thinking. Yoga self-culture provides a holistic approach to body, mind and spirit, care for the individual, the community and the planet, living in peace, health and sustainability. Through healing our own bodies and minds, we unfold the capacity to play our part in the healing and caring for the whole planet. MissionTeach the ancient Indian system of Yoga & Naturopathy and spread spiritual awareness for betterment of society. The mission – to spread peace, health and joy through yoga. All are welcome to come to our ashrams and centers to learn not only about how yoga can help maintain a healthy body but also how yogic philosophy, applied in daily life, can help maintain a peaceful mind and spirit.
Objective of the organization is to achieve social, economical, environmenta l and humanitarian development through popularizing Indian system of holistic healing therapies like Yoga, Naturopathy, Sidhha, Ayurveda, Rekki and Spirituality.
- Maintaining and promoting the different Indian Yoga traditions.
- To provide extensive research facilities for carrying out fundamental and clinical research in the discipline of Yoga and its applications keeping in view the socio-economic needs of all sections of the society.
- To hold Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Camps and Public meetings to propagate information and knowledge of Yoga, its various techniques and practice in various parts of India as well as abroad
- To conduct workshops, seminars around the world through its lifetime members
- Accreditation and affiliation of Yoga Institutions including Prescribing of basic requirements for affiliation of Yoga Institutions
- To bring certain amount of self discipline in the operations of the Yoga Institutions
- To conduct experiments and research on emerging trends in Yoga
- To develop techniques and approaches based on the Ancient Yoga Texts and Granthas of Yoga to meet the challenges of the modern era.
- To prescribe different courses for imparting Yoga education, training, therapy and research